1. What information do we collect.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including following:
- Personal information: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, CV, payment. details, login, password.
- Voluntary Data: the information you voluntarily provide when contact us for any reason, upload or otherwise send us.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically, when navigating the site.
2. How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the services that you request;
- To notify you of changes to our Site or any services that we offer or provide through it;
- To fulfill our obligations and protect our rights.
- Any other way that we can describe when you provide information.
3. Disclosure of your information
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties. We may disclose personal information to third parties. the information that we collect or provide as described in this Politics:
- To achieve the goal for which you provide it.
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to to support our business.
- Buyer or other legal successor in case of merger, alienation, restructuring, reorganizing, disbanding, selling or transferring some or all of its assets The site, whether it's a continuous operation or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or a similar procedure in which personal information about the users of our Site enters among the transferred assets.
- We may, without limitation, disclose aggregated information about our users and non-identifiable information.
- For any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including for a response to any request from a government or regulatory agency.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect rights, property or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
4. Data security
The personal information you provide to us is stored on a password-protected server, available only to the administrator. We use SSL. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site, because any transmission of information over the Internet carries its risks. Any transfer of personal information takes place at your fear and risk. We will not be responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or of the security measures contained on the Site. You are responsible for the confidentiality of their credentials, if any.
5. Child privacy
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we get any factual information the knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, this information will be immediately removed from our database.
If one of the parents thinks that his or her child provided us with personal information, he or she can get in touch with us by e-mail. We will immediately delete the information when we learn, that she refers to a child under the age of 13. Please note that it's possible some of this information may remain in the archive of web logs and backups after of how we remove information from our active database.
6. International transmission
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred and stored on computers, that are outside your state, province, country or other state jurisdictions where data protection laws may differ from the laws of your jurisdiction.
7. Accessing and correcting your personal information